Friday, July 22, 2011

Stills from Holiday Road

I finished animating the holiday road short!  That was fun. It was nice just to do a quick film. I think the idea of doing a short seems really daunting because I want it to be good.  I went into this short with the idea that it wouldn't be perfect.  That it would just be a little silly crappy flash experiment.   That helped keep it fun. The short is really silly but I think it'll play well in the Holiday Roads film. I'm happy with it anyway. I can't put the short online yet.  Maybe around St. Patrick's day.  In the meantime here are some stills. 










8 comments:

Edward Juan said...

i like that rainbow A LOT.

Kersey Barrett-Tormey said...

AWESOME DARON!!! It look really funny!

Neysa Bové said...

hahaha these are awesome! xxo -nb

lorelay bove said...

ha ha ! that's what you've been working on! cool!

Unknown said...

haHAha whuuut?! this seems like its going to be epicly awesome.

Marcos Cohen said...

Lol! so much fun Daron!

Josh Dotson said...

Lookin good Daron! How do you find the time? lol

ArenaQQ said...

thats really awesome image thanks for sharing
HematQQ
AsikQQ
ArenaQQ